lunes, 4 de junio de 2018

Módulo 6 Semana 2 Actividad Integradora: What do you like?




Student name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Teacher name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 22 april 2018
Integrative activity  What do you like?
Week 2 Module 6
Group: M6C2G13-053


LIKE
DISLIKE
I like baseball
I dislike football
I like strawberry ice cream
I dislike the cheese
I like the beach
I dislike the heat
I like going to the cinema
I dislike negative people
I like to cook
I dislike to the math


I like baseball and i dislike football
I like strawberry ice cream but i dislike the cheese
I dislike the heat but i like the beach
I like going to the cinema but i dislike negative people
I like to cook and i dislike to the math




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Módulo 4 Semana 1 Poesía

Poesía Elementos a identificar “Algo sobre la muerte del mayor Sabines” “Coplas a la muerte de su padre” ...