lunes, 4 de junio de 2018

Módulo 6 Semana 3 Actividad Integradora: A typical Day





Student name:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Teacher name:xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Date: 28 april 2018
Integrative activity  A typical Day
Week 3 Module 6
Group: M6C2G13-053

What time do you get up?
I get up at 6 a.m.
What time do you have breakfast?
I eat breakfast at 7 a. m.
What time do you clean the house?
I clean my house at 8 a.m.
What time do you a shower?
I take a shower at 10 a.m.
What time do you have the food?
I make the meal at 1 p.m.
What time do you study for prepa en línea sep?
I study for prepa sep at 4 p.m.
What time do you finish studying?
I finish studying at p.m.
What time do you make dinner?
I make dinner at 7:30 p.m.
What time do you watch tv?
I watch tv at 8:30 p.m.
What time do you go to sleep?
I go to sleep at 9:30 p.m

First I get up at 6 am after breakfast at 7 am, then I clean my house at 8 am. I take a shower at 10 am and I do the food at 1 pm, at 4 pm I start studying and finish at 7 pm. I star to prepare dinner at 7:10 pm, then I watch tv at 8:30 pm and finally I go to sleep at 9:30 pm.

My favorite activity of the day is watching tv.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Módulo 4 Semana 1 Poesía

Poesía Elementos a identificar “Algo sobre la muerte del mayor Sabines” “Coplas a la muerte de su padre” ...